Thursday, July 3, 2014

Week 1 day 3

Well 4th of July is almost here.  At first I was a little nervous about planning a sugar free 4th of July.  no ice cream.  No strawberry blueberry flag cake. No smores.  But I am pretty excited about the menu I have planned for tomorrow.

Today's menu is nice and easy.  For the month of July (and hopefully long after) I am designating Thursdays as breakfast food for dinner nights.  I have a feeling tonight will be quiche since Hannah has been asking for it daily (sometimes hourly).

Breakfast
Sally- plain yogurt with honey
Aaron and kids - oatmeal

Lunch
Sally-leftover spaghetti, apple
Aaron and kids- smacked thru lunch

Dinner- whole wheat honey waffles with fresh fruit and maple syrup.

We also had frozen blueberries and bananas as snack after dinner (and an epic water gun fight)

No comments:

Post a Comment