Today we were all in the
living room-kitchen area doing our own thing. Titus was on his
playmat (Thank you again Jesse and Alica) talking away. All of the sudden Titus got very quiet. When we looked over he had
flipped himself onto his stomach and was looking at himself in the mirror. He has come close to flipping
a couple more times, but never seems to turn his shoulders enough. Hopefully he will continue to turn and enjoy his tummy time.
We
weren't able to get his turn on video or any pictures afterwards. But, here are some adorable
pictures of him from today.
What an adorable face.
Every time I pull out the camera and am about to take a photo, Hannah comes running over Titus to have their picture taken. (p.s. Does anyone else think his is a little Aaron? The bigger he gets the more i think they look alike.)

Titus is
constantly chewing on his fingers. He is definately teething.

I love this outfit. When Aaron wasn't looking, i put him it in. He is little sailing ducky.
Titus is changing so much. I can't wait to see him again. Grandma Cindy
ReplyDelete